Lawn care companies are a dime a dozen in many parts of the country. They come in all forms, from dilapidated trucks with unsafe trailers and old, unreliable equipment to shiny new trucks with flashy logos, sparkling new equipment, and professional-looking workers—and everything in between. Just as the beat-up old equipment might provide excellent service, the brand new, professional-looking company may be amateurs with no real skill.
So how do you tell the good from the bad and make the right choice?
It’s not easy, but there are some questions to ask and things to consider when looking for a lawn care company in the Englewood, North Port, and Venice, FL areas.
Here are 5 questions to ask when choosing lawn care services in North Port, FL and the surrounding areas:
- How short do you cut the grass? Many services cut grass as low as possible to not have to mow as frequently, but cutting too short puts stress on the lawn and can damage it. Different lawns may have different lengths, but a general rule of thumb is three to three-and-a-half inches. We cut your grass to the perfect height so that it has the best chance to grow green and healthy. Many lawn care services cut your grass too short, which prevents it from being at its best.
- Do you treat the different kinds of grass differently? Many lawns in North Port, Venice, Sarasota, and Englewood, FL have different types of grass in the front and back yards. We believe that the needs of St. Augustine grass and other varieties common to this area require special attention.
- What matters to you more, speed or quality? Your lawn is a reflection of you. You see it every day, and so do your neighbors. While we haven’t gotten to know you yet, it’s probably fair to say that you would love to have your lawn look the best that it can. That’s what we strive for with our lawn care.
- Do you offer other lawn care services beyond mowing? Your yard is more than just grass and requires more than just trimming. Grass needs fertilizer, hedges need trimming, pests need to be controlled, even the condition of your gutters affects how the outside of your home looks. Why not have a company that takes care of all of it?
- Do you have any references or photos? If the company stands behind their work, they should be proud to show you their work.
Choosing the right lawn care service in Venice, North Port, Sarasota, and Englewood, FL can make your home look great and save you frustration and headaches. By asking the right questions, you can choose the right lawn care service.
We would love to talk to you about our lawn care service. Contact us today.
We stand behind our family values. When you are a customer of ours, you are family, and we will treat you better than all of the rest!
Want more information on caring for your lawn, click “Read More” below.